(in no order)
- Quit biting my nails (It’s been on my resolutions list for years now…sigh).
- Earn my AA degree, maybe (I’ll have 60-63 credits by the end of the spring semester).
- Transfer to a larger university (sometimes small schools aren’t always best).
- Write a novella (or short story).
- Read all my new/old books I’ve yet to read (10-15) and then some more!
- Get a summer job and save money (don’t care where).
- Play golf and possibly improve my skills or lack thereof.
- Think before I decide to pursue or start liking a guy.
- Make more platonic guy friends.
- Be more involved in sorority life (will not be pulling a full on Lily (Pulitzer) though).
- See these movies (Pacific Rim, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Catching Fire, Iron Man 3, Mama, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Man of Steel, Oz the Great and Powerful).
- Grow my hair out like Nina Dobrev (The Vampire Diaries).
- Work out! (Yes…I’m laughing right now because I know I’m not going to want to do this).
I’ll add more later.